Get access to the latest groundbreaking science, learn from the most eminent liver cancer experts from around the globe, explore new programmes and initiatives covering all areas of liver cancer and share your knowledge and research with our community!
ILCA’s 12th Annual Conference in London will be the premier forum for clinical, translational and basic researchers and physicians, as well as allied professionals across liver cancer related disciplines. The conference will provide a rare focus on sharing best practices and findings, and advance research in the pathogenesis, prevention, and treatment of liver cancer.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- The latest scientific developments presented by an international faculty
- A scientific programme, presented in a diverse range of formats
- Pre-conference workshop “Perspective for precision medicine in HCC”
- Highlighted sessions and networking for students and young investigators
- Network with your peers and professionals from all over the world
- Meet partners and learn the latest industry developments